Welcome to Angel Medical Center in
Franklin, North Carolina
Angel Medical Center is a full service, nonprofit, Critical Access Hospital, located in Franklin, North Carolina. Our continuous pursuit of quality is evident in our healthcare services, state-of-the-art technology, and dedicated staff as well as the following:
- Our organization is committed to patient satisfaction and service excellence.
- Angel Medical Center adopted a model for quality improvement that focuses on achieving desired outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Ensuring patient safety is an essential goal at Angel Medical Center, as demonstrated by such groups as the Patient Safety Team, Medication Usage Review Group, and Environment of Care Team.
- The organization is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has other accreditations and memberships.
- Angel Medical Center has an 80 member medical staff, the majority of whom are board certified.
Angel Medical Center’s mission of providing health care to the community can be traced back to 1923. Over the years, there have been numerous changes to the hospital to both add and update the buildings and remain current with the latest technologies.
One of our latest additions is a digital mammography system allowing us to more readily spot abnormalities and diagnose breast cancer in its earliest stages.
OUR MISSION: Dedicated professionals providing compassionate and superior healthcare to all.
OUR VISION: AMC will be a respected leader in healthcare, exceeding the expectations of those we serve through continuous improvement in ourselves and dedication to our community.